It's the Most Wonderful Time of Year at Stokoe Farms. Come for the time-honored tradition of a REAL Christmas Tree this season. Stokoe Farms has the largest selection of PREMIUM U-Cut Christmas Trees, Pre-Cut Trees, made-on-the-farm Wreaths, Activities, Gift Shop, and so much more! This season support local and get a REAL Christmas Tree!
- Stokoe Farms offers a magical traditional experience, but with all the extras your family loves.
- Free wagon rides to the field to cut your own Christmas Tree
- Areas largest selection of REAL Christmas Trees
- Activities for the kiddos include giant slides, straw fort, nature trail, Live Nativity, and HillBilly Hen Singing Chicken Show
- Weather looks great this weekend, so wear a warm coat and take a walk to the Kangaroo Pasture.
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate drinks
- Free Baling, Drilling, Shaking and FREE twine
The FUN keeps on going during our Christmas Tree season. Family and friends will all enjoy a beautiful day in the country. Enjoy a wagon ride through our picturesque Christmas Tree fields. The kids will love the Straw Fort and Giant Slides, Live Nativity, Animals, warm Bonfire and of course the hilarious antics of our Hillbilly Hen Chicken Show as they sing the carols of the season. Admission is always FREE during Christmas Tree Season.
Please note, our Fall Harvest Fest Activities are closed for the season and are not available.
The Roo Ranch/Private Animal Encounters
Give your family a Christmas gift they will not soon forget! The Roo Ranch @ Stokoe Farms will be offering private animal encounters during our Christmas Tree season. Get the unique opportunity to hold a Kangaroo or Wallaby, get up close with Patagonian Mara, or a Sulcatta Tortoise. New set-up for 2023. No reservation required. Only $13 pp, children under 2 free with a paying adult. Weekends and Black Friday, November 24-December 10.
Santa will once again visit his favorite farm, Stokoe Farms! That jolly ol' elf will be visiting with all the good little children on Sunday, November 26th, and again on December 3rd from 11am to 2 pm. So be sure to bring your list, and remember to be nice!
This is a FREE event, no reservations are required.